Why choose Tanim Epoxy? Tanim Epoxy is owned and operated by Tim Oleyourryk. Tim is there from the bid to application with top-notch service every step of the way. Not to mention, unlike most epoxy flooring options, Tanim uses the best product available on the market (manufactured by Elite Crete Systems). Tanim's state-of-the-art equipment ensures quick turn-around and a job well done, every time.
What is the difference between Tanim Epoxy and store bought? Preparation is key! We use commercial grade grinders to profile our surface. Stores will recommend the use of acids which are bad for the environment and add moisture the concrete. Our Epoxy’s uses 100% solids. Finished floors are 10 to 30 mils thick. Store bought kits are only around 30% solid and are 3 mils thick when finished
What flooring solutions are available? Tanim Epoxy provides the following high performance epoxy flooring systems manufactured by Elite Crete Systems - a leader in decorative concrete, interior flooring and industrial coating industry:
What areas of Central New York does Tanim serve? Auburn (Cayuga County) • Baldwinsville • Canandaigua (Ontario County) • Fair Haven (Cayuga County) • Fairport (Monroe County) • Fulton (Oswego County) • Geneva • Manlius • Newark (Wayne County) • Oswego (Oswego County) • Sodus (Wayne County) • Skaneatles • Syracuse • Webster • and more...
Where are typical surface applications?
Epoxy floor coatings are durable, long lasting, aesthetically unique,
and easy to maintain. Typical areas of use include:
• Garage and residential floors
• Retail stores
• Automobile showrooms
• Restaurants & bars
• Hotels & casinos
• Art galleries & museums
• Collegiate & professional sports complexes
What are typical advantages of epoxy floor
coatings? Features and benefits of epoxy include:
• Very low maintenance.
• Virtually unlimited designs, patterns, textures and color options.
• Available in any color combination to match your surrounding design.
• Available in satin or gloss finish
• Surfaces are light reflective and will brighten up your space
• Cost effective compared to: full depth stamped concrete, pavers, brick, real stone or integrally colored concrete.
• Extreme durability for high traffic areas
• Quick installation time
• For new or existing concrete surfaces.
• Non-slip options
• Resistant to oil, salt, chemicals, acids, water, stains and wear
• No cement dust to collect on cars or to track into the house
• VOC free - CA 01350 air quality compliant
• Increases value of your home
How do you prep concrete floors? Concrete floors are mechanically ground with diamond plates to create a profile that assures epoxy adheres to concrete. We use Hepa vacuums to collect as much dust as possible. 100% percent dust pick up is not guaranteed.
How long does installation take ? An average project can be completed in just one day. Typically, most projects are completed in 2-3 days. Completrion time varies depending on the process and area/size.
What if my floor already has a coating on it? We will not apply over existing coatings. We will grind floor to remove any existing coating.
How do you clean epoxy flooring? Maintaining your floor is easy. Sweep with any house hold broom. Wash with a mild soap and warm water. For stubborn stains add Simple Green.
What is required by the home owner? The area needs to be cleared all personal items. No need to prep floor.
Central NY's Epoxy Expert | (315)592-1770
Copyright © Tanim Epoxy